Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas











This Christmas was a little different from any other Christmas we have had as a family before. We all missed Ryan and I can't begin to express that in this blog... I might just start crying. Ryan was so great and he called both Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Talking to him on the phone never measures up to seeing him and hearing his voice in person, but I will take what I can get. He sent me some beautiful Roses that are still smelling and looking wonderful.
Nate and Heidi came from Lincoln with there kids. Ella (my niece) was as sick as she could be Christmas morning. I think she threw up every 20 minutes. No one else seemed to get the bug, thank goodness! We played a few games of Ligretto(of which Heidi kicked some pretty serious booty) and ate lots of Scotty's (local burger joint) and Rosita's (local Mexican favorite). I am probably a good 10lbs heavier now that the season is almost over.
Micah is growing fast, he is still bald, but rolling like a champ. We are enjoying our visit in the states, but are missing our Misawa friends lots. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year. God Bless you all in 2009!

No comments: